- Visit Buffalo
Shop, Eat, Stay
Find a Business
- Live in Buffalo
Moving to Buffalo?
Find a Business
- Buffalo Chamber
RN Nurse Manager, Full-Time
Lake Ridge Care Center, a 5-star rated, 56-bed campus, is hiring a Full-Time RN Nurse Manager to join our team. In addition to generous benefits, we're offering a $4,000 Bonus!
In this role, you will manage the clinical care of residents by assigning different tasks to nurses within the department. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, excels at multitasking, and has excellent customer service skills.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
RN Nurse Manager responsibilities:
- Work to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Manage and assign tasks to nursing staff on the assigned unit.
- Work with the DON to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor in-house transfers, transfers to other facilities, and discharge planning.
- Document and maintain paperwork, referral records, and reports.
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Step in to support the nursing floor and provide direct patient care when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
RN Nurse Manager skills and requirements:
- Current MN Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
- Current knowledge of state and federal regulations.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer