- Visit Buffalo
Shop, Eat, Stay
Find a Business
- Live in Buffalo
Moving to Buffalo?
Find a Business
- Buffalo Chamber
RN Clinical Informatics Specialist- Full-Time
Join our talented and friendly team at Park View Care Center as a Clinical Informatics Specialist! Here at Park View Care Center, you will feel right at home working with our outgoing staff. We know how to work hard and have fun! Staff enjoy the beautiful view overlooking Sturges Park on the banks of Buffalo Lake. We also have been listed in US News and World Reports as the TOP Nursing Home in the US for 5 years in a row, since 2012. We would love for you to join our team today!
Park View, a 5-Star Care Center, is currently seeking an analytical Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team as a Clinical Informatics Specialist. In this new and innovative position, you will utilize clinical skills, competencies, and best practices to enrich accurate resident assessments and impact the quality of life for residents we serve.
You will challenge assessment practices that do not accurately reflect the resident’s condition and replace it with technology-based assessments to improve accuracy and efficiency resulting in better quality of care. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Empira and other facilities within the consortium as this program is developed. This position requires a fair amount of autonomy and independent decision making, while still working closely with the interdisciplinary team.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position with some travel required.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Clinical Informatics Specialist responsibilities:
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Conduct resident assessments and chart observations to identify the root cause of incontinence.
- Complete and analyze program reports.
- Execute on-site program initiatives within the community.
- Provide education to staff, residents, and family members.
- Evaluate and monitor care plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Clinical Informatics Specialist skill and requirements:
- Must have a current MN Registered Nurse (RN) license and be in good standing.
- Must be able to travel locally as needed up to 25% of the time.
- Proficiency with MS Word and basic computer knowledge.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer