- Visit Buffalo
Shop, Eat, Stay
Find a Business
- Live in Buffalo
Moving to Buffalo?
Find a Business
- Buffalo Chamber
Registered Nurse (RN)- FT Flex
Join our talented and friendly team in a unique Flex Registered Nurse position!
Here at Park View Care Center, you will feel right at home working with our outgoing staff. We know how to work hard and have fun! Staff enjoy the beautiful view overlooking Sturges Park on the banks of Buffalo Lake. We also have been listed in US News and World Reports as the TOP Nursing Home in the US since 2012. We would love for you to join our team today!
Park View, a 5-star rated, 123- bed Care Center, is currently seeking a dedicated Full-Time Flex Registered Nurse (RN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. This new position is a unique approach to help cover for employees on leave of absences, on scheduled vacations, or other open shifts. The Flex RN will receive guaranteed hours along with an additional $2.50 per hour flex plus shift differentials. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule on all shifts. We are offering an additional $2.50 per hour as a flex differential. All other shift differentials will also apply ($2 for evenings and $6 for nights)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care plans for residents.
- Recognizes and manages common geriatric syndromes common to aging adults: cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, neurological, sensory and pain problems.
- Supervises work performed by LPNs, TMAs, and Nursing Aides.
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Current MN RN License.
- Must have CPR/ BLS certification.
- Must be flexible with scheduling; this includes working day, evening and night.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn all nursing units.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something important, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk with you!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!