- Visit Buffalo
Shop, Eat, Stay
Find a Business
- Live in Buffalo
Moving to Buffalo?
Find a Business
- Buffalo Chamber
Registered Nurse (RN)- FT Evening or Night, 4000 Bonus
Join our talented and friendly team at Park View Care Center as a FT Evening or Night RN! In addition to our generous benefits, we're offering up to a $4,000 Bonus! New graduates welcome!
Our 5-star rated, 123- bed Care Center is currently hiring dedicated Full-Time Registered Nurses (RNs) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
Here, you will feel right at home working with our outgoing staff. We know how to work hard and have fun! Staff enjoy the beautiful view overlooking Sturges Park on the banks of Buffalo Lake. We also have been listed in US News and World Reports as the TOP Nursing Home in the US since 2012. We would love for you to join our team today!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule. Hours: 2:45 pm to 11:45 pm; or 11:00 pm to 7:30 am. Evening shift differential is $2.00/hr.
You'll love working as a RN and making connections with our residents!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care plans for residents.
- Recognizes and manages common geriatric syndromes common to aging adults: cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, neurological, sensory and pain problems.
- Supervises work performed by LPNs, TMAs, and Nursing Aides.
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Current MN RN License.
- Must have CPR/ BLS certification.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). If you would like to be a part of something important, please apply to this ad today. We would love to talk with you!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!