- Visit Buffalo
Shop, Eat, Stay
Find a Business
- Live in Buffalo
Moving to Buffalo?
Find a Business
- Buffalo Chamber
Payroll/ Benefits/ Human Resources Coordinator
Join our talented and friendly team at Park View Care Center as a Payroll/ Benefits/ Human Resources Coordinator! In addition to generous benefits, we're offering a $2,000 Bonus!
Here at Park View Care Center, you will feel right at home working with our outgoing staff. We know how to work hard and have fun! Staff enjoy the beautiful view overlooking Sturges Park on the banks of Buffalo Lake. We also have been listed in US News and World Reports as the TOP Nursing Home in the US since 2012.
Park View, a 5-star rated, 123-bed Care Center, is currently seeking a Full-Time Payroll/ Benefits/ Human Resources Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for Payroll, Benefits and other HR Support. You will set up and accurately process payroll and maintaining payroll records. HR support will include, new hire process, background checks and orientation, employee benefit enrollments and changes, leave of absence, and unemployment. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has strong problem solving skills and extreme attention to detail.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Payroll/ Benefits/ Human Resources Coordinator responsibilities:
- Process bi-weekly payroll and make corrections to employee time cards when needed.
- Process new hire paperwork.
- Coordinate benefits and process enrollments, changes, and terminations for all benefit plans in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Work with staff and managers to administer HR policies (i.e. leave of absence, workers compensation, pay policies).
- Serve as receptionist while performing payroll/benefit duties.
- Assist the Corporate Office during the annual open enrollment period for benefits.
Payroll/Benefits/ Human Resources Coordinator skills and requirements:
- 1+ years of Payroll and Benefit experience preferred.
- Must have some knowledge of HR laws and processes.
- Experience working in Kronos HR and Payroll system highly preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, numerical abilities and computer skills.
- Positive communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer