- Visit Buffalo
Shop, Eat, Stay
Find a Business
- Live in Buffalo
Moving to Buffalo?
Find a Business
- Buffalo Chamber
Dietary Aides- On-Call
Are you a Dietary Aide looking to pick up additional hours? Join our friendly and experienced team at Lake Ridge Care Center on an On-Call basis! We will train you for this position! This is a great job for students- must be at least 15 years old.
Lake Ridge Care Center, a 5-star rated, 56-bed senior care campus, is hiring friendly, high-energy individuals to join our team as On-Call Dietary Aides. In this entry-level role, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience by serving our residents, employees, and family members’ meals. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike.
Here, we take pride in the longevity of our employees. We value teamwork and we're not afraid to roll up our sleeves and help when it is needed.
There are On-Call positions available.
Serving food is a great way to connect with our residents!
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 15 years old.
- Prior serving/ dining experience preferred.
- Ability to stand for length of shift and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Compassionate, positive attitude and team player.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!