- Visit Buffalo
Shop, Eat, Stay
Find a Business
- Live in Buffalo
Moving to Buffalo?
Find a Business
- Buffalo Chamber
Dietary Aide- PT, FT, or Casual, 1000 Bonus
Park View, a 5-star rated, 123-bed Care Center in Buffalo, MN, is currently seeking self-motivated, energetic Part-Time, Full-Time, and Casual Dietary Aides to join our team! In this entry-level role, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience by serving our residents, employees, and family members’ meals. We provide a restaurant style dining here with a full service menu. Our ideal candidate meets strict deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
No experience is needed for this position! We will train you! This is a great opportunity for students. We provide flexible schedules! This position is a rewarding way to earn a paycheck while learning valuable skills.
Join our talented and friendly team! Here at Park View Care Center, you will feel right at home working with our outgoing staff. We know how to work hard and have fun! Staff enjoy the beautiful view overlooking Sturges Park on the banks of Buffalo Lake. We also have been listed in US News and World Reports as the TOP Nursing Home in the US since 2012. We would love for you to join our team today!
There are Part-Time, Full-Time, and Casual positions available working varied schedules. No late nights!
There is a $1,000 Bonus for Full-Time, $500 Bonus for Part-Time, and $250 Bonus for Casual.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to residents.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 15 years old.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check.
Bonus points for...
- Previous healthcare or restaurant experience.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!