"The great thing about working at Park View is that the workers are over-the-top amazing."-current Park View Care Center Employee
Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
We currently seek Full-Time and Part-Time CNAs to join our commitment to compassion and excellence in providing care in our faith-based environment! Park View Care Center has been awarded a 5 star rating for Care Facilities by the state of Minnesota.
As a Nursing Assistant at Park View Care Center, you will:
- Participate in resident care documentation using Point of Care, our electronic system for documentation
- Interact with our residents while assisting them with activities of daily life (ADL)
- Collaborate with our caring staff to ensure our residents receive excellent care
- Perform other duties as requested
- Part-Time & Full-Time positions available
- 16 - 40 hours per week
(30+ hours per week is eligible for full benefits)
We offer competitive wages!
Apply online, fill out an application or send your resume to:
Attn: Jo Smith, Director of Nursing
Park View Care Center
200 Park Ln
Buffalo, MN 55313
- Must be a Nursing Assistant registered with the State of Minnesota
- Positive communication skills
- Long Term Care experience is a plus!
Application deadline: November 20, 2017
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer