"The great thing about working at Park View is that the workers are over-the-top amazing."-current Park View Care Center Employee
Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
We currently seek a Full-Time Activities Aide to work on our evening shift and join our commitment to compassion and excellence in providing care in our faith-based environment! Park View Care Center is a top rated Care Facility, awarded a 5 star rating by the state of Minnesota.
As an Activities Aide at Park View Care Center, you will:
- Prepare, conduct and clean up after all activities
- Document daily attendance of residents at activities
- Recognize the importance of resident activities for seniors
- Perform other duties as requested
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Week 1: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
A job at Park View Care Center offers experiences where you learn skills that will stay with you throughout your life while working with co-workers who celebrate your successes and achievements. As a Activities Aide at Park View Care Center, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults: not only giving them personal care, but emotional, social, mental, and spiritual care.
Attn: Barb Anderley
Park View Care Center
200 Park Ln
Buffalo, MN 55313
- COTA or minimum of 1 year experience in an activities department preferred
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant or willing to become certified
- Valid Minnesota Driver's License
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
Application deadline: November 20, 2017
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer