Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
We are currently looking for a RN who will enjoy a $4,000 Sign on Bonus and two dollar an hour shift differential, to work in a fun and supportive faith-based environment. Park View Care Center has been awarded a 5 star rating for Care Facilities by the state of Minnesota.
As a Nurse at Park View Care Center, you will help ensure our patients get the care they need. Your work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible.Your work will leave you feeling empowered because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our residents. We strive to give you the latest and most up-to-date technology to make your job easier and to give the highest quality care to our residents.
- Collaborate with our staff and oversee care of our wonderful residents
- Lead and direct fellow staff
- Administer medications and treatments documenting care using the latest computerized medication administration and charting software (eMAR)
- Other nursing tasks as requested
$4,000 Sign on Bonus!
Two dollar an hour shift differential!
Open to all levels of experience!
At Park View Care Center, we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education and professional advance, Park View Care Center will support you while you attend classes, offering scholarships and education reimbursement and opportunities for growth within the organization.
Apply online, fill out an application or send your resume to:
Attn: Jo Smith, Director of Nursing
Park View Care Center
200 Park Ln
Buffalo, MN 55313
- Current MN Nursing License
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred
- Self-starter with a desire to be part of a great team
Application deadline: November 20, 2017
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer