"The great thing about working at Park View is that the workers are over-the-top amazing."-current Park View Care Center Employee
Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
We are currently hiring a Full-Time Dietary Aide.
As a Dietary Aide you will be part of a supportive, compassionate and fun loving Dietary Team! You will assist in the comfort and well-being of our residents, giving them dignity and respect as well as friendship and a reason to smile. Whether you desire to continue your education and professional advance, Park View Care Center will support you while you attend classes by offering scholarships and education reimbursement and opportunities for growth within the organization.
It is the responsibility of the Dietary Aide is to assist all members of the Dietary Staff in serving our residents nutritious meals while maintaining a pleasant atmosphere and a clean and safe environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to our residents, staff and families
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Serve tenants, employees, and families meals
- Other related tasks as requested
- Full-Time position, 40 hours per week
- 6:15 am - 2:45 pm and 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
Apply online or pick up an application and submit your resume to:
200 Park Ln
Buffalo, MN 55313
- Good customer service & hospitality skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen
- Healthcare or restaurant experience preferred but not required
Application deadline: November 20, 2017
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer